1. We believe the King James “Authorized Version” Bible to be the perfect and infallible word of God. We believe the Bible was inspired in its origination and then divinely preserved throughout its various generations and languages until it reached us in its final form. By this we mean that the Authorized Version preserves the very words of God in the form in which He wished them to be represented in the universal language of these last days: English.
2. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in the blood and finished atonement of Jesus Christ at Calvary.
3. We believe that believers should be immersed in water after being saved. Such believers baptism is an ordinance but is not a means of grace. Also, We believe the other ordinance to be the Lord’s Supper or Communion. This is a memorial and again, not a means of grace.
4. We believe in a premillenial, pretribulational translation or rapture of the Church.
5. We believe the miracle signs and gifts to belong primarily to Israel, dispensationally speaking, and that these signs as practiced by the Charismatics and Apostolics are exercised mainly in the flesh, are most often fraudulent, and sometimes demonic and devilish in nature.
6. We believe that a depraved and sinful nature and a naturally dead spirit does not hinder a man from being a free moral agent who is capable and expected by God to will and believe and respond to the admonitions of the Gospel. Men are free to reject God’s graciousness in providing a free salvation. Further, Jesus Christ died for “all” without exception.
7. We believe a man is secured in his salvation eternally and unconditionally at the moment he believes. This condition is secured by the numerous irreversible works of God and the Holy Spirit.
8. We believe that the saints should be separate from the world as pilgrims and sojourners, that the world is evil in its nature and that Satan is its primary god and governor.
9. We believe in the active and vigorous pursuit of lost sinners by street preaching, tract distribution, door-to-door witnessing and any other reasonable and appropriate methods of sowing the seed of the word of God.
10. We believe the trinitarian doctrine of the Godhead and therefore believe Jesus Christ not only to be the Son of God but also God Himself, the image of God, God manifest in the flesh. We also find abundant evidence that the Holy Spirit as both God’s and Christ’s Spirit is Himself God, as well.
11. We believe in a literal, hot and burning Hell and future Lake of Fire.